Wednesday, September 28, 2011

another plan change...

okay, so I've changed my mind again... and I've also come to realize that if I continue to contribute to this blog as I have been (posting about what my future plans are,) that it's really pointless. I almost never actually stick to my plans, and so by the time you read something I have posted, I will have probably already changed my mind twice. I consittered just scrapping the blog, but instead I'm going to try doing things a little differently. From now on, I'm going to write mostly about the things that I have already done. I think I will like this new way of blogging a little better, and it will probably be a whole lot more interesting for all of you reading it. I guess that means I need to actually do something before I can update again. Maybe this will be the motivation I require to actually get everything done that needs to be done before I leave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment