Monday, October 10, 2011

Almost there...

I'm sitting in the Edmonton Airport waiting area counting down the minutest till I can get checked in go through security, so I thought I would take the opportunity to make a short blog post. Since the time of my last post, I hitchhiked north to Grande Prairie and spent a few days visiting my sister, brother in law, and niece, before heading back south a bit to Edmonton with a friend of my sisters for a quick visit with my Grandma and my last chance for homemade bread and cinnamon buns before I left. I had arranged to have two pairs of shoes and a sleeping bag sent to me in Sherwood Park where my Grandma lives, but due to bad timing and Murphy's law, that didn't happen and so I had no choice but to make a trip to MEC in the city on the way to the Airport. I was talking in pounds and inches and I asked if they took American money (they don't) so I'm pretty sure they thought I was American. I think my first purchase after I get passed security will have to be a massive Canadian flag patch. I'll let u know how the flight and whatnot goes in a bit, but it's nearly 4am so I should really be heading down to security soon instead of doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment